cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

PowerApps Dataflow Upload Error

Hi-- 

Attempting to refresh data from a CDS connection (used often before without issue) and getting the following error:

"The powerquery job failed with error: Exception ExceptionType:MashupEvaluationException, ExceptionMessage:AzureBlobs failed to get the response: 'The request was aborted: The request was canceled.'

As far as I know this App doesn't use AzureBlobs (although not really sure what those are). Any help would be much appreciated--

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: PowerApps Dataflow Upload Error

Hi @luc2,]

Would it be possible to try to create a new Dataflow that is similar to the one you have and see if it works? If it does then maybe somehow your Dataflow might be corrupted and I would open a Microsoft support request ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Cheers 

Highlighted

Hi @EricRegnier 

I run 5 Dataflows into 5 different entities that are all very similar (same source database) and the other 4 have worked. Only this dataflow is failing. Is that enough to open a support ticket?

Maybe worth noting this particular entity has 100k+ records and the other 4 are under 20k, not sure if volume would impact performance. 

Thanks--

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It shouldn't. 100k is not that much is a scheme of things. You may have hit the API limit request for that account but I doubt it. What type of license does the Dataflow account have? Suggest to still create a support ticket and they would be able to investigate more in details through their internal logs since Dataflows out-of-the-box errors are not very detailed (hopefully that will change).

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,121)