cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Powerapps Portal Management reinstall

We have added a new portal to the default environment and the tenant has been updated with 2 apps: 

- Portal Management: model-driven type

- the portal : portal type

By mistake we have deleted the Portal Management and we are not able to reinstall it back to the same environment.

If we install a portal in a different environment it automatically installs the Portal Management app.

Ho to reinstall this app into the default tenant as it is the most important place to customize the portal?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Powerapps Portal Management reinstall

@bdodu 

The following workaround is from @sandeepd.

Deleting the app just deletes the model-driven app definition and not the entities and neither it's sitemap. So there is a way to create in few steps a custom app that works exactly like the out of box portal management if you haven't deleted the sitemap of this app. I just tried that and am attaching here a document ( Create Custom Portal Management App .docx) with steps to be followed.

Please try this and let me know. 

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

@bdodu 

The following workaround is from @sandeepd.

Deleting the app just deletes the model-driven app definition and not the entities and neither it's sitemap. So there is a way to create in few steps a custom app that works exactly like the out of box portal management if you haven't deleted the sitemap of this app. I just tried that and am attaching here a document ( Create Custom Portal Management App .docx) with steps to be followed.

Please try this and let me know. 

Sik

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Thank you it works perfect, I have mentioned it on that thread as well. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,849)