cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danilomuniz47
Level: Powered On

Powerapps Slow performance with Sharepoint

I carry a sharepoint list with multiple items, one column of these items is a free text field with an image in base64 format.

Powerapps is loading the entire list to perform gallery filters, I would just like to load the items needed to gain performance.

The more items I add, the longer it takes for the app to load, but once it loads once it flows perfectly. The detail is that it is taking more than a minute to load a filter that has two items (Example)

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Powerapps Slow performance with Sharepoint

@danilomuniz47 

Do you have any delegation warnings for the filter query

Check the App checker

Delegationa and SharePoint

http://rezadorrani.com/index.php/2019/09/18/powerapps-delegation-with-sharepoint-as-a-data-source-wi...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

v-siky-msft
Level 10

Hi @danilomuniz47 ,

Can you share some formulas or snapshots? How many items are in SP list? Are there too many complex functions or complex fields in your formuals? such as LookUp function, Person Column, LookUp Column..

if you want to impove performance, you can try with showcolumns function if your data source is large set. Keeping only those columns you need will reduce lots of load. 

The following is a blog describing performance considerations, hope it can help.  https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/performance-considerations-with-powerapps/

Best regards,

Sik

danilomuniz47

Collect(
        ReembolsoItensCollect2;
        Filter(
            ReembolsoItens;
            varReembolsoSelecionado.ID = Reembolso.Id
        )
    )

I use this formula, powerapps is not issued any warning

Highlighted
danilomuniz47

The list in SP has few items, but one of the fields is text type and there I jump the image in base64 format, because the items must be loaded into a collection within powerapps, and from what I saw there is no possibility to load atachments in a collection nor save with patch

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,600)