cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Server Error: Bad Gateway

I am using a database on azure cloud and trying to write to a table through powerapps.
All tables have no problem except only one that i was able to write to it before but now it is not possible.
An error appears server error bad gateway and do not know where is the problem.

Everytime I created new table it works for a while then the same error appears.

Patch('[dbo].[LineDataLive]', Defaults('[dbo].[LineDataLive]'), {LineID: 11, LineName: "test", Barcode1: -1, Barcode2: -1, LastUpdate1: Now(), LastUpdate2: Now(), FGCode: 0, FGDescription: "", ProcessOrder: "", PlanCases: 0, PlanTons: 0, CasesBooked: 0, PrinterExpDuration: ""});

Any help with this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Server Error: Bad Gateway

bad gateway is a general network error. It can happen for multiple reasons, including network timeouts

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-gateway/application-gateway-troubleshooting-502

see the above article for troublshooting recommendations. it might be there is some connection issue with the service that you are connecting to or you are trying to do something complex and having network timeouts.

I've also seen it happen in flow and powerapps when there are other issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (9,859)