cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Papada1994
Level: Power Up

Submitted data from PowerApps cannot be searched

I designed the PowerApps for adding, editing and searching chemical inventory in my lab. For searching at first, I imported original data from sharepoint. It can search very well. After I allowed user to add chemicals to the sharepoint using Powerapps, the new data can be updated to sharepoint properly. However, the updated data cannot be founded by searching in Powerapps. What should I do for the data that cannot be searched?

Sharepoint.PNGUpdated sharepoint using Powerappssearch1.PNGThe updated data (from Powerapps) cannot foundsearch2.PNGThe original data on sharepoint can be founded

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Submitted data from PowerApps cannot be searched

@Papada1994

I am not 100% sure I am getting what you mean but I think you just need to add in that when a new item is added it does a Refresh for that SharePoint list. 

Do you mean that when they add a new item it is going to the sharepoint list but not showing in the app unless they open and close it again? If so, the Refresh is the answer to your issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (432)