cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Sync Common Data Service contacts in Dynamics365 Contact Entity.

Hi all,

I am creating a contact in Dynamics365 using Create new record(deprecated) action in power automate and assigning with specific team. Now what i want is to use common data service connector create new contact using Create new record action.

But my main goal is, same contact should be sync in Dynamics365 contacts entity.

Can someone please guide me on How is it possible to perform this scenario?

Regards,

Ahmad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Sync Common Data Service contacts in Dynamics365 Contact Entity.

Hi @Ahmad-KAISPE,

Yes you can still create D365 contacts with the CDS connector. Suggest using the "Common Data Service (current environment)" connector which automatically point to the right environment without needed to set it in the actions after you deploy it to target environment. The connector will only be available if you create your flow through a solution.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Ahmad-KAISPE,

Yes you can still create D365 contacts with the CDS connector. Suggest using the "Common Data Service (current environment)" connector which automatically point to the right environment without needed to set it in the actions after you deploy it to target environment. The connector will only be available if you create your flow through a solution.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Thank you EricRegnier for you response.

Problem Solved! 

Using same environment for creating contact it worked.

Regards,

Ahmad.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (5,859)