cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammarfassy
Level: Powered On

The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportService

Dears.

I have created a new entity on powerapps and was trying to import some data. Was getting the below error when i try to do so:

11.png

The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportService_2018_06_01T23_19_30_909Z. Error: Connection set name DM_CdsToFile_39220ffa48854fa083e83f4b92ae392f_Ammar is not valid. Verify that no non-word characters are in the connection set name.

12.png13.png

Please advise,

thanks,

Ammar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ammarfassy

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

The issue was with IE and i used chrome and it worked. 

thank you very much for Alexandru Tofan - CSS team from Microsoft in helping on this.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Power Apps Staff CWesener
Power Apps Staff

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

Adding @sabinn from the Integration team

Thanks,
Clay.
ronnyvdb
Level: Power Up

Yes, same problem here.

ammarfassy

The issue was with IE and i used chrome and it worked. 

thank you very much for Alexandru Tofan - CSS team from Microsoft in helping on this.

View solution in original post

lewishm

Having same issue in Chrome - tried IE as well but same error...?

ammarfassy

can i know the structure of the excel file and the entity that you are trying to import? 

lewishm

I can't even get to the point - I click "Get data from Excel" and it gives me this (attached).  Tried on multiple entities, same issue.

EDIT:  Tried on multiple environments as well - same issue.  Is this to do with a similar issue previously where our O365 tenant is in Europe but out AAD home location is UK...?

ammarfassy

hii lewish,

i m not sure about the tenant location. can i know the excel file structure and the entity fields. so i can try the same on my enviornment.

thanks,

Ammar

lewishm

Hi Ammar - what I mean is I'm not even able to select an excel file - I get the error in the screenshot as soon as I click "Get Data".  Same as the issue in your original post.  It appears that Alexandru Tofan helped you resolve it so maybe I need to speak to them.

Terrible003

did anyone find a solution to this problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (9,600)