cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammarfassy
Level: Powered On

The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportService

Dears.

I have created a new entity on powerapps and was trying to import some data. Was getting the below error when i try to do so:

11.png

The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportService_2018_06_01T23_19_30_909Z. Error: Connection set name DM_CdsToFile_39220ffa48854fa083e83f4b92ae392f_Ammar is not valid. Verify that no non-word characters are in the connection set name.

12.png13.png

Please advise,

thanks,

Ammar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ammarfassy

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

The issue was with IE and i used chrome and it worked. 

thank you very much for Alexandru Tofan - CSS team from Microsoft in helping on this.

39 REPLIES 39
PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

Adding @sabinn from the Integration team

Thanks,
Clay.
ronnyvdb
Level: Power Up

Yes, same problem here.

ammarfassy

The issue was with IE and i used chrome and it worked. 

thank you very much for Alexandru Tofan - CSS team from Microsoft in helping on this.

lewishm

Having same issue in Chrome - tried IE as well but same error...?

ammarfassy

can i know the structure of the excel file and the entity that you are trying to import? 

lewishm

I can't even get to the point - I click "Get data from Excel" and it gives me this (attached).  Tried on multiple entities, same issue.

EDIT:  Tried on multiple environments as well - same issue.  Is this to do with a similar issue previously where our O365 tenant is in Europe but out AAD home location is UK...?

ammarfassy

hii lewish,

i m not sure about the tenant location. can i know the excel file structure and the entity fields. so i can try the same on my enviornment.

thanks,

Ammar

lewishm

Hi Ammar - what I mean is I'm not even able to select an excel file - I get the error in the screenshot as soon as I click "Get Data".  Same as the issue in your original post.  It appears that Alexandru Tofan helped you resolve it so maybe I need to speak to them.

Terrible003

did anyone find a solution to this problem?