cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucabrasi88
Level: Powered On

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem, but even switching to Chrome doesn't work for me. I tried with IE, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. What could be the reason?

BR,

Lukasz

Terrible003

Re: The import service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project ImportServ

i havent set up a gateway at our organization and wondering if this could be causing this error since the data am trying to access is internal to our organization.

ManniBerger
Level: Power Up

Hey,

any updates to that? I am facing the same problem. Browser change does not work at all.

br

Manni

lucabrasi88

Hey,

Last week I was contacting the support and they told me that it could be related to my privileges which could be changed in Office 365 Global Admin service. Which plan are you using?

Best regards,

Łukasz

Terrible003

we have E3 licensing fo all users but i am not an admin on our tenant.

BrianSlalom

I am also looking for a solution to this problem. 

Its a serious blocker for me.

ManniBerger

i am using Plan E1 with Powerapps Communityedition

JD1

Does not work in Chrome as well, same error.

Did anyone find a solution to this yet?

RockUpHill

I am also having the same issue. Database is not in our default environment which is in the US, because we are located in Canada so it wouldn't let me set one up. Not sure if tha has anything to do with it.

lucabrasi88

Have you checked if your license has expired? I'm using PowerApps 2 Trial and I'm not an admin. I don't know how to check it.