cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahya
Level 10

Timeline control in model driven: how to make?

If i create an entity and during creation, i choose to enable Notes, then in the main form, i get this nice timeline control for the notes which i can create related to any entry. 

I dont seam be able to add this timeline control to existing entities after i enable their Notes feature. how to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Timeline control in model driven: how to make?

@Yahya 

When you create a new entity and enable Notes during creation, the form by default is created with the Notes section. But when you create the entity and enable the Notes later on, you will have to go to the form editor and add the notes by using the Insert tab. Please refer to the screenshot below:ddpdp.png

You will have to click on the button under the insert Iframe action (The last icon in the tray on the left og the BingMaps control)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@Yahya 

When you create a new entity and enable Notes during creation, the form by default is created with the Notes section. But when you create the entity and enable the Notes later on, you will have to go to the form editor and add the notes by using the Insert tab. Please refer to the screenshot below:ddpdp.png

You will have to click on the button under the insert Iframe action (The last icon in the tray on the left og the BingMaps control)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Yahya
Level 10

Thanks tons @yashag2255 . Any idea how to enable bing maps in custom entitities? 

Super User
Super User

Hey @Yahya 

Bing maps can be enabled only for entities that have the Address/ geocode components. You can refer to the following thread for more details on that: 

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117/t/270171

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 197 members 5,163 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: