cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
beans
Level: Powered On

Unable to create a business process flow

Created  a custom entity and have turned on business process flow via Solution explorer for this entity.  However, not able to create a new  Business Process Flow via the PowerApps panel as it is showing no database connected.  

Need help!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to create a business process flow

Hi @beans ,

Please make sure you have followed the correct steps to create a business process flow.

I have made a test on my side, the Business process flows is available on PowerApps portal.

I am able to create a business process flow on custom entities, and the business process flows I created from Microsoft Flow portal are displayed well under Business process flows on PowerApps portal.

1.PNG

By the way, please make sure you are using PowerApps Plan 2 or Microsoft Flow Plan 2.

Please check the following doc for a reference and try again with it on your side:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/create-business-process-flow

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
beans
Level: Powered On

Re: Unable to create a business process flow

Hello Mabel,

I was not able to create the Business Process Flow via the Flow/Business process flow option on the Power Apps maker page as shown in screen shots I had attached earlier.  However, using the edit option for the model app (available under APPS) and using the App designer mode, I created the business process flows and selected the entity from there.  Once I created the business process, it became visible under Flow/Business Processes  I was not the only one who had this issue.  Others did too but not all did.  I know the Power Apps maker page is being updated quiet a bit to pull in some of the components building for model apps and this might be the reason that these changes may have not propagated to all tenants.  Thanks for your reply.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,149)