Updating CDS with data from SharePoint LIst

to

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Updating CDS with data from SharePoint LIst

Hi,

We are going to need more details on what issues you are encountering in order to help you out here. What issues are you encountering? What errors are you getting? Please expand this.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Re: Updating CDS with data from SharePoint LIst

Thank you Alex for your response.

I have a SharePoint list which contains record and I am trying to get records from the Sharepoint list to my CDS. So I created an entity in the CDS and use the get data which connect to Sharepoint online using power query to get the data from my Sharepoint list to my Entities. During the settings for the refresh I choose automatic refresh and apply settings of every 3mins. In my share point list I have 425records, so after applying for settings I got 425records in my entities which is fine. I notice that on the first automatic refresh after 3mins it loads thesame 425 records to my entities again making the data in my entities to be 850 records on second refresh after 3mins it records in my entity increase to 1275 records. Please how do I resolve this issue to avoid duplicated record on my entities and also to allow only record that has been modified or newly created  in my SharePoint list load into my entity.

Thank you 

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,207)