cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Black_Magic100
Level: Powered On

Updating a record with MS Flow

See image below.... Whenever I click on the box for Record Identifier I can not seem to find options to select my primary key. (I wrote that value in)  

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yutliu-msft
Level 10

Re: Updating a record with MS Flow

Hi @Black_Magic100 ,

Do you want to insert records to CDS in Flow?

If so, I suggest you post the problem in the Flow forums :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/FL_Comm_Forums

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

Super User
Super User

Re: Updating a record with MS Flow

Hi!

I see that you are trying to update a record. In the earlier steps of your flow, did you try to "Get a record" or "List records"? If no, then you will not be able to get the field values in the dynamic content picker. The update record action in your flow right now updates only one record and you have to put a unique identifier (e.g., record key id) for this step. 

If you are using the action "get a list of records" and updating multiple actions, then you can create an apply to each loop and select the list of record there, create a new action -> update record and then select the record identifier to update multiple records. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!