Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Visualizing data in CDS Model driven app

Hello everyone,

I have been migrating my data to CDS 2.0 and exploring Model Driven Apps. I have been able to bring in two related entities into a new MDA but have been unable to figure out how to create a view that shows the relationship between the two tables. The entities already contain a primary key and foreign keys. 

For example, I would like to select a client (One side)  and show the encounters (Many side).   My data has Primary and Foreign keys in two entites but I can't figure out how to use them to create the view.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Visualizing data in CDS Model driven app

Super User
Super User

Re: Visualizing data in CDS Model driven app

Hi @v-yuxima-msft ,

I appreciate the reference but I still can't figure out how to use relationships to help me display my data in a Model Driven App.  I currently have a database of over 8000 patients with over 23000 visits.  I have no problem relating them in a canvas app using Primary and Foreign keys but I can't seem to figure out how to select a single patient and show the visits using a model driven app.  It seems like it should be simple but I am stuck on how to filter the visits entity after selecting a patient.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 201 members 5,595 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: