cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"No datasets found for the selected connection" error when creating a connection set + Data Integration project

Hi All,

Here i want to Sync data between Dynamics 365 and Finance and operations using exising project template .

I am getting below error while creating or establishing a new connect set, 

no data set found.png

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: "No datasets found for the selected connection" error when creating a connection set + Data Integration project

Hi brajun001,

I have the same issue as you did.

Was you able to solve it? Please share the results.

Best regards,

Pavel

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: "No datasets found for the selected connection" error when creating a connection set + Data Integration project

Hi braju011,

Were you able to solve this?

We're facing the same issue and think its because the F&O instance we have access to is a sandbox only...

Regards,

Barry Francis

Highlighted

Hi all,

Was anyone able to completely nail down this issue. Have not been able to get to the root cause as we are also facing the same issue. I too have a sandbox F n O env. Is that the main reason?

Would appreciate if someone gives a response!!

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,122)