cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vshah1
Level: Powered On

undefined

Hi 

I want to connect my app to the exchange server which is on-premise to be able to have a single sign in method for the user as well as send/recieve mails directly in the users inbox. Is there anyway to achieve this with a custom connector or through on-premise data gateway?

Any help in finding a workaround for this will be appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: undefined

Hi @vshah1 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Could you please share more details about the exchange server? Does it provide a REST API to call corresponding action?

Further, is the exchange server that you mentioned is On-premise server?

If the exchange server that you mentioned has provided a proper REST API, I think you could custom a connector within your PowerApps based on the REST API. Then you could use the custom connector action within your app to achieve your needs.

More details about customizing a connector within PowerApps, please check the following article or video:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/register-custom-api

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBCS1nPsDiE

If the exchange server that you mentioned does not provide a proper REST API, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
vshah1
Level: Powered On

Re: undefined

Thanks -the exchange server is an on-premise server and currently doesnt have a REST API

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 89 members 4,230 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: