04-08-2021 18:55 PM
The My Day Today app gives you a single pane of glass to show you a number of key pieces of information to help with effective time and task management.
It is made up of two key components:
1. Pomodoro timer that changes your presence in Microsoft Teams to "Focusing" (using MyAnalytics to give you a DND-like state), as well as suppressing Windows 10 notifications by putting you into "Focus Assist" mode.
2. Snapshot of your day, including:
- upcoming appointments for the day
- tasks due and yet to be completed
- current time
- basic stats showing amount of appointments and tasks completed, and those remaining.
It leverages several Microsoft 365 services and features:
- Outlook calendar
- To Do tasks
- Power Automate workflows
- Power Apps app
- MyAnalytics focus time
- Microsoft Teams presence
I seem to be getting stuck at the outlook tasks section. My company may have locked access to that. I wonder if it is possible to switch it to a Microsoft TODO task some how?
Can you elaborate on what you mean by getting stuck at the tasks, please?
It is possible your company may have blocked the connector in Power Platform, but that would be quite concerning on its own.
Also, To Do sits on top of Outlook Tasks, so if the latter doesn't work the former wouldn't either.