cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidWarner
Administrator
Administrator

Jan 18 | Demo: Effortlessly showing grids of data in your Power Apps using the Creator Kit– S. Durow

Community Call: January 18th, 2023 Power Platform Community Call 

Demo: Effortlessly showing grids of data in your Power Apps using the Creator Kit

Presenter: Scott Durow | ScottDurowTwitter 

On this board, you will be able to continue the conversation with the speaker if you have any questions that you would like to ask about the presentation. 

Did you miss the Community Call, or would you like to view it again?

Thank you for being part of our community! 

Power Platform Engagement Team  

7 REPLIES 7

Hi friends - thanks for watching my demo of the Creator Kit Details List!
If you've any questions - just let me know! 😊

Ali_Mac
Microsoft
Microsoft

Nice job on the demo @ScottDurow  👌

CoachOffice365
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks Scott for the excellent presentation. This is exactly what I have been looking for and what I need at this point in time. I have an application that I want many of my customer organisations to use, that today uses SharePoint as a data source that I want to migrate it to Dataverse for Teams (the installation is a challenge for me today, even if I use a solution to package it all). My problem has been the formatting of the table (I use colored circles to show the status of the phases of the processes) and now I have some great motivation to try out what you showed us today. I will certainly be back to this thread with questions. 👍🙂 

Hi @CoachOffice365,
Thanks for those kind words 😊

One hurdle you might encounter is unfortunately the Creator Kit cannot be installed in Dataverse for Teams at this time because it does not support code components:
Known issues and limitations for Dataverse for Teams - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

You would need to use a Power App license.

Aha, I see.

Alright, then I might develop it for the customers who are ready to pay for the extra license (it'd be only the user account that connects to the data, right? Or would all user who interact with the app need it? Do you know?) 🙂

You'd need to create the app from Power Apps - and anyone who wanted to use that app, would need a Power Apps license.

grandtotal
Regular Visitor

Thanks @ScottDurow , it was fantastic, I love all your videos and presentation.

Do you know any workaround to show properly formatted number columns in the Details List?

I can use the AddColumns and Text function but in the grid it is left aligned. I can't figure out how to set right align this "cell" in the grid.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,293)