cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

A shout out and heartfelt thanks to our unsung heroes. THE ADMINS of this great place! Give them some love.

I recently came across an Admin here by the name of @GabrielStJohn , possibly THE nicest guy on the web ever.
Wow. It's been a dark ride lately and like a beam of light! Hello Gabriel!

But let's not forget all the other Admins that keep this place together and houses some of the most talented and generous talent in the world. I feel genuinely blessed and humbled by the kindness and assistance I have received here and I think some heartfelt thanks and appreciation would be appreciated for our admins.

Thank you to:

@GabrielStJohn 

@JonL-MSFT 

@JCM_iTalent 

@chass 

@Syndicate_Admin 

@frwalters 

( please forgive me if I have not found all and left out any other Admins : please add them in)

The best.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: A shout out and heartfelt thanks to our unsung heroes. THE ADMINS of this great place! Give them some love.

Thank you so much @MikeRooker! Likewise, we are glad to have you as a community member in our family of communities. Thank you for your contributions and thank you for your kind words. I think I can speak for the rest of the team, including @Chelle_iTalent, @heather_italent, @BrandyG_iTalent, and @Sandy when I say thank you for your contribution. Our communities wouldn't be as great as they are without members like you. 👍

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A shout out and heartfelt thanks to our unsung heroes. THE ADMINS of this great place! Give them some love.

@MikeRooker 

Thank you very much!

That is amazingly nice of you!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @MikeRooker!

Thank you SO MUCH for going out of your way to make this post to display your appreciation! As a community manager, I spend a lot of time ensuring that our amazingly dedicated community contributors and their quality content have the spotlight. So, it means a lot when a community member recognizes some of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly here. I am honored to be a part of this community management team as we constantly aim to improve the overall experience of the Power Platform Online Support Communities!

Thanks again for making this post, see you around!😁

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (5,685)