cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KJD1510
Regular Visitor

Form responses using powerautomate to generate different emails depending on the score of the form

I am a new user and have found the templates to create a flow which sends an email to a responder of MSform but I have been asked to do the following and I am struggling as I am not a coder.  The project manager wants to create a graded form and based on the score of the responder they will receive an email.  So for example, if they answer mostly 'agree/strongly agree' in a linkert question they get an email and it the answer mostly 'disagree/strongly disagree' they get an email with links on how to improve.  First I can create a nice simple form but cannot see how to score the linkert questions and secondly I cannot see how to do the conditional logic.  At the moment the best I can do is a single email to all responders with all the links for them t decide if they need to improve which sort of defeats the object.  Any advice???

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,306)