cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waldek

Impact of the new Power Automate/Flow licensing on your organization

Recently Microsoft announced changes to Power Automate (Flow) and PowerApps licensing. Are you concerned about how these changes will impact your organization?

1 REPLY 1

I really don't think the reality of this has hit yet, with organisations where the value is massive and apparent I don't think there is much push back. That said I have a massive client who has loved all the features and potential of the Power Platform now reject it because of the licencing alone. I think those currently adopting are still in the early stages and the full feedback on this will take up to 6 months to fully surface. 

What is definitely happening is that SharePoint is being targeted as a data source for work its not ideally suited to simply because of the cost saving of having the data there. This will cause yet another bump in the I love / hate SharePoint history longer term as we get a speed and performance impact in the end tools (Automate and Power Apps) by using the wrong data source.

Sharon

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,519)