cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

New Connector: Cloudmersive Barcode

Hi everyone! For the past few months we've been reviewing new connectors when they are released.

Today, a new connector from Cloudmersive will be published, this one is about Barcodes.

Cloudmersive is the one most prolific publisher on Power Automate, second only to Microsoft in the number of connectors and we like that their connectors are all very clean and very focused on a single task.

You can read our full review and learn more about this connector here:

https://reenhanced.com/2020/cloudmersive-barcode/

We'll continue to update with information about new connectors as they are released. I am super excited about all of the new functionality that continues to be released for Power Automate. It's amazing everything that you can do.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New Connector: Cloudmersive Barcode

Hey, @nhance!

Thanks SO MUCH for this post! 😁 This kind of content is exactly what this section of the Power Automate Community is for! And I must say, your webpage is very well put together.

Please feel free to post content like this ANYTIME! Also, feel free to reach out with any questions or comments!

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: New Connector: Cloudmersive Barcode

Thanks @GabrielStJohn!

We have been doing this for a few months now and have been getting to know the authors and developers behind several of the connectors. We're always learning more about Power Automate and the best people to talk to about each of the new connectors.

Thanks for your feedback and I'm looking forward to contributing further. We are a Power Automate partner and really believe in the power that Power Automate puts in the hands of non-developers.

Expect more soon!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,585)