cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carterbarry88
Advocate I
Advocate I

Cannot Access my post - Message Not Found

I created a new post and now I cannot access it properly or share it with anyone. Never had this issue before. 

This is the link to my post https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Issue-with-existing-CDS-flows-Column-filter-can-b... 

carterbarry88_0-1615308176641.png

I am getting some weird error about verifying my account. I have changed my email address twice to verify it even though my account has been working fine now for nearly a year and I have posted and commented multiple times now. 

Can someone please explain what is wrong with my account and why I cannot reply to the post I created?

carterbarry88_1-1615308264599.png

1 REPLY 1
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @carterbarry88,

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted. Your post was marked as spam by the spam filter for some reason. This happens sometimes because we have had to increase the sensitivity of the spam filter to due surprise spam attacks from advertising bots.

I see that your other post did go through so, Please let me know if you have any questions/comments!

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,930)