Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frixel2
Helper I
Helper I

Change email adress

Hi There,

I want to change my email adres in my personal. Now it is to the business.

Can i changed it by myself? I can`t find it on the 'profile'

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @frixel2,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Support team can assist you for updating your email address. 

Please fill this form - https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport with all required details and we will help you with this request. 

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments. Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @frixel2,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Support team can assist you for updating your email address. 

Please fill this form - https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport with all required details and we will help you with this request. 

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments. Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Thank you 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,831)