Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric6
Advocate II
Advocate II

Deleting a post from community board

Hi!

I accidentally posted a message twice, though with slightly different wording in the header.

How can I delete one of the posts?

Best regards,

Eric.

30 REPLIES 30

Hello @hong_yip,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and posting in the community! We can help removing your requested post. However, your post might be helpful for the other users in the community as well. Please let us know if you want to keep it. If not, we can help and remove it.

Regards,

Kinjal

Hello @Kaliwa,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and posting in the community! We can help removing your requested post. However, your post might be helpful for the other users in the community as well. Please let us know if you want to keep it. If not, we can help and remove it.

Regards,

Kinjal

Hey hi @Kinjal_iTalent,  my question isn't to the point... I need to work on the basics and come back with the same question but in a more understanding way...

So, Please remove my post. 

Thanks

Kaliwa

Hello @Kaliwa,

Thank you for the confirmation. Your post is removed as requested. 

Regards,

Kinjal

Thanks @Kinjal_iTalent

Have a great day! 

Hi GabrielStJohn,  

I need my post removed, I didn't realize my name was in my screenshots and I just figured out my issue :    https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Adding-a-future-date-to-email-subject-lin...

ricov98
Regular Visitor

Hi there, can you please help me remove this post, I was not able to delete the post.

Thank you.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Test/m-p/1525360 

Louise2
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

I want to alter the images I pasted in my post, would you please delete this post for me? Solved: Re: Updating excel when an outlook calendar event ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Thanks.

Hello @ricov98,

Thank you for reaching out and posting in the community! Your post is removed as requested.

Regards,

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,292)