Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdowse
Resolver I
Resolver I

Missing Posts

Hi All

I posted replies to my most recent topic, 1 reply on Thursday and 1 reply today, but neither of them appear on the topic. I even marked one of them as a solution (so I must have been able to see it to start with I guess!)  and the topic is now shown as being solved but if you click on the Go to Solution button you just get taken the bottom of the page and my post is nowhere to be seen.

The solution may be useful to other users, so it would be good for it to show up.

Thanks

Simon

topic.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @sdowse ,

I have added back the requested post as well.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @sdowse,

Thank you for contacting the support and apologies for any inconvenient caused!

Your reply ended up in spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Thank you,

Kinjal

sdowse
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Kinjal_iTalent 

Thanks for getting back to me.

There were actually 2 posts missing - one from Thursday, which you have moved back, but also one from yesterday (Sunday) which is the one I had marked as the solution. Please could you add that one back too.

Thanks!

Simon

Hello @sdowse ,

I have added back the requested post as well.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (51,666)