cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Moving PowerApps and Power Automate Community Contributions to a New Email Address

Hello,

I'm a longtime PowerApps and Power Automate user and forum contributor (and an MVP!). I use the handle seadude (personal) and ericOnline (career). I want my ericOnline forum contributions to "stay with me". Since my ericOnline forum login is tied to my current employer's Active Directory, if I were to change employers, I'd lose my contributions. 

To ensure my StackOverflow contributions "stayed with me", I was able to simply change my StackOverflow email address. 

How can I change the email address that my PowerApps/PowerAutomate community contributions (ericOnline) are connected to?

Ideally, I'd like combine my accounts under one login. 

Thanks for your time,

seadude

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @seadude,

You can file a support ticket here https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport to change your email id and keep contributions of one account. 

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @seadude,

You can file a support ticket here https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport to change your email id and keep contributions of one account. 

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,803)