cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wskinnermctc
Frequent Visitor

My Power Automate Forum Post Marked as Spam. Please Help! 6-10-2022

I just made a forum post in the Power Automate Building Flows discussion. It was marked as spam about 2 minutes after posting. I reported it to the moderator for review after seeing the spam notification but that method seems backwards.

Can you please help me get my message reviewed and the spam tag removed.

My initial post is regarding making an expression to find daylight savings date ranges in power automate. It is a detailed post with instruction screenshots and I think the system must automatically flag first time posters if their message has too much content.

I made the post to help people so they don't have to struggle like I did. Please don't let my work go to waste 😢😭

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Daylight-Savings-Date-Range-Expression-Examples-t...

Please Review my post linked above and help unmark as spam.

Screenshot of Post Marked as SpamScreenshot of Post Marked as Spam

After my initial post was marked as spam it gives me the button option "Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report." Abuse Report Link 

The term abuse report is misleading because when I click to make a report it reads as though I am reporting the post as spam.

Report Inappropriate ContentReport Inappropriate Content

I filled it out and clicked Notify Moderator, but I'm afraid it probably just marked my initial post as inappropriate twice. I don't know if that is just so they have it reviewed by someone, but that section needs to be changed so it reads like I am reporting an issue with my own post as opposed to actually reporting inappropriate content.

I'm made a second post asking for help about this in the Get Help with Power Automate>General Power Automate Discussion, but I am afraid that the forum is so busy with flow questions that my forum issue will get stepped on. So I am posting this here in Community Support>Community Feedback hoping to get some resolution.

There are multiple other posts who have had the similar issue. It would be helpful if the Microsoft Account had some method to verify the account or prove it is not a spam bot.

Post Reporting Post Marked as Spam 19-May-2022 

Post Reporting Post Marked as Spam 03-May-2022 

Post Reporting Post Marked As Spam 16-March-2022 

Post Marked As Spam - 03-Feb-2022 

Post Reporting Post Marked as Spam 24-Nov-2021 

Post Reporting Post Marked As Spam 22-Nov-2021 

As well as getting my post reviewed can you please answer these questions?

1. Is there a source list or portal link to find community administrators for issues?
  2. Is the appropriate method for getting resolutions to make separate posts trying to grab attention of someone?
  3. Is there a specific forum to post within for getting issues resolved in a separate forum?
  4. Are their certain tags that should be used for forum help?

I hope others who have this issue are able to find the appropriate people to tag or add correct message tags.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@wskinnermctc  - You can always identify users by their rank icon that is located by their usernames:

heaher_italent_0-1655318881201.png

You can also post in the Community Feedback board as you have done.  This is great, since we monitor this board incase as the Community Management team for any issues in the community.

Thanks for being part of Power Automate!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@wskinnermctc  - Thank you for letting us know here in the Community Feedback board.

Your Community Manager for Power Automate is @Jim_iTalent; you can always @mention him if you have any issues with Spam.

I have double checked all of your posts to make sure they are not marked as not spam. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Excellent! Thank you @heaher_italent  for checking the posts and providing a community manager source. I will be sure to tag Jim if I have any other issues.

Is there a way or source to find who the administrators or Community Manager is for a forum or area?

heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@wskinnermctc  - You can always identify users by their rank icon that is located by their usernames:

heaher_italent_0-1655318881201.png

You can also post in the Community Feedback board as you have done.  This is great, since we monitor this board incase as the Community Management team for any issues in the community.

Thanks for being part of Power Automate!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,618)