cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Alfie_Smith Helper I
Helper I

My posts keep getting marked as spam and removed? Why?

I've posted two questions, same content, different labels. Both have been set as spam without a hint of reason why or what I should do to fix this. 

They are genuine questions to genuine issues I need help with, and now also need help to stop the posts getting set as spam 🙂

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My posts keep getting marked as spam and removed? Why?

@timl;  @Alfie_Smith  -

I have went in and marked the posts as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Thanks,

Heather

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

@heather_italent or @chass - is this something that you can help out with?

Alfie_Smith Helper I
Helper I

Thank you for notifying admins 

Administrator
Administrator

@timl;  @Alfie_Smith  -

I have went in and marked the posts as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Thanks,

Heather

View solution in original post

ahrmon
Regular Visitor

This has happened to me all week the mods are completely ignoring my requests to have them unflagged. Incredibly frustrating. 

Did you get yours resolved?

Alfie_Smith Helper I
Helper I

Please see the post above your comment.

Yes, the question was unflagged and kindly answered by the community. I suspect that my question was flagged as a result of using a fake email in my examples.

I hope you get the help you need in unflagging your posts as quickly as possible, but I recommend using the contacts that were used in this post (the two admins someone pinged)

Have a nice day.

adam13hylo
Frequent Visitor

@heather_italent I have tried to post a question twice and this has happened to me. Is it possible for one of my posts to be restored please? 

I have just posted this as a question as in the community forum sorry! 

Administrator
Administrator

@adam13hylo  - Thank you for requesting more information about your posts being marked as spam.  

The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits.

Please know that we check these several times a day and remove from spam any posts that should not be there.

Thanks for being part of the community.

Heather

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,355)