cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RH2021

No way to unsubscribe from "Flow blog update" emails

At one point I set up a Flow (Power Automate) account for testing purposes, and ever since then I keep getting emails each time there is a new entry posted to the Power Automate (Flow) blog; apparently I was automatically subscribed to these simply by virtue of having that account, but I do not want to receive these emails. However, these emails do not have any unsubscribe option, nor can I find any such option to stop receiving them in any of my account settings on the Power Automate site or other Microsoft account settings.

To clarify, I am not talking about unsubscribing from emails being sent by some Flow I created (which is mostly what I found when I attempted to search on how to unsubscribe from these "Flow blog update" emails).

All it says at the bottom is "This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service or product that you or your company purchased or participates in. Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement" ... nothing about unsubscribing. It's almost as-if Microsoft is saying "we've decided this is so important that we won't let you unsubscribe"... 🙄

flow blog email.png

I just want to be able to unsubscribe from these emails... is that too much to ask?

1 REPLY 1
Jim_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RH2021,

We are investigating this issue and will reach out to you once we know more.

Best,

Jim

Power Automate

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,307)