cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RH2021

No way to unsubscribe from "Flow blog update" emails

At one point I set up a Flow (Power Automate) account for testing purposes, and ever since then I keep getting emails each time there is a new entry posted to the Power Automate (Flow) blog; apparently I was automatically subscribed to these simply by virtue of having that account, but I do not want to receive these emails. However, these emails do not have any unsubscribe option, nor can I find any such option to stop receiving them in any of my account settings on the Power Automate site or other Microsoft account settings.

To clarify, I am not talking about unsubscribing from emails being sent by some Flow I created (which is mostly what I found when I attempted to search on how to unsubscribe from these "Flow blog update" emails).

All it says at the bottom is "This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service or product that you or your company purchased or participates in. Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement" ... nothing about unsubscribing. It's almost as-if Microsoft is saying "we've decided this is so important that we won't let you unsubscribe"... 🙄

flow blog email.png

I just want to be able to unsubscribe from these emails... is that too much to ask?

1 REPLY 1
Jim_iTalent
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi RH2021,

We are investigating this issue and will reach out to you once we know more.

Best,

Jim

Power Automate

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,126)