cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDofficial
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate Community login errors

I had to log in literally 5 times to the site to let me post my issues.

When entering a topic sometimes it logs me out. I hope this is on purpose.

I tried to raise many issues with the product but after writing a lot sometimes I lost everything.

Save a copy of your post to notepad (XD) before click send, guys! Welcome to the MS way of the 21st century.

ps: forcing irrelevant labels on posts is still not helpful

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@GabrielStJohn looks someone is really upset, please can you answer this ? Thanks !

JDofficial
Frequent Visitor

XD

Incredibly. After some time trying many things and not working makes ppl pretty angry. And the biggest part of my disappointment comes from the lack of bugfixing.

I really look forward to the hopefully near future when the Power Platform's huge potential becomes a genuine reality.

Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @JDofficial,

Thank you so much for reaching out and apologies for inconvenience caused!

We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements to the community site experience. We are looking into the issue reported by you and will keep you posted on the same.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,039)