cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OliverRodrigues Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Re: Community Feedback

I have a few questions/feedback

• New rank system: I just find it very confusing, I do like the idea of displaying the user's badges (highest badge per each type)
  • Community Dynamics / Powerusers: is Microsoft planning to merge these two forums? I often help on Portals forums, but have to go through both sites to check the posts, perhaps at first I would suggest prevent users from adding new Portal questions in the community dynamics, instead offer a link to come to powerusers
  • Accepted solution: the accepted solution is copied as a "2nd" post to that query and this is common in several forums but I don't like the experience.. for Portals forum we usually don't have a lot of answers to the same post, so it usually ends up the first answer being the solution.. and then it gets duplicated, I would suggest something visual for example copying the answer but leaving it collapsed maybe?
  • Signatures: I can't seem to find a way to add signature to my posts, is that possible?
  • Username: Why can't we add "spaces" to the username? I suggest having a "display name" attribute if possible

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Community Feedback

@OliverRodrigues  -

Thank you for reaching out to us!  I see you are new in the community and we would like to welcome. Please see my responses inline.

• New Ranks System: The power platform community managers worked with internal teams, our platform vendor and Super Users in each community as it was being developed.  I would encourage you to check out our support article on ranks::  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-the-Community/What-are-Community-Ranks/ta-p/434847
  • Community Dynamics/Powerusers: I am not aware of any plans to merge communities or platforms at this time. Each community has its own community management team.
  • Accepted Solution: This is out of the box functionality for this platform.
  • Signatures: Signature use in the community is not granted to all of our users. You will notice that the users in the community that use a signature on their post are either staff members, support teams or our most active users (SuperUsers).
  • Usernames: This is out of the box functionality for this platform.

Thanks again for being part of the community!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,316)