Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barrymac20
Helper IV
Helper IV

Reply gone missing!

Hi. 

I recently replied to my own thread and the post has gone missing. Would it have been flagged as spam by mistake? Please can someone add it back into the thread.

This is the link to the post in question

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Copying-Parent-Child-Records/m-p/950611#M301...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey there!

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted. Your post was marked as spam by the spam filter for some reason, and I have now removed it from the spam quarantine.

This happens sometimes because we have had to increase the sensitivity of the spam filter to due surprise spam attacks from advertising bots.

Please let me know if you have any questions/comments!

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey there!

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted. Your post was marked as spam by the spam filter for some reason, and I have now removed it from the spam quarantine.

This happens sometimes because we have had to increase the sensitivity of the spam filter to due surprise spam attacks from advertising bots.

Please let me know if you have any questions/comments!

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,258)