Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slaverty
Advocate III
Advocate III

Sign in bug during quick replies

Hi,

I've noticed this issue since the start of using the PowerApps community, across various devices and browsers so don't think it's limited to just me.

Basically, when using the quick reply on posts, if I'm not already signed in to the community, when I click post I'll be prompted to sign in.  Trouble is, after I sign in I get kicked back out to the Powerapps home page and my reply is completely lost, requiring retyping it all out again.

Lost a lot of posts due to this so would be nice to be addressed.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Slaverty,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused! 

Thank you for reaching out to us with detailed explanation. Please provide the full page screenshot of the reply before posting/clicking on button. So that we can understand which Reply button is used and troubleshoot the issue.

Once again, thank you for reaching out and being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Slaverty
Advocate III
Advocate III

Ok so apparently it must be one of my extensions doing this as it works fine if I use a clean Edge browser or Chrome in Incognito mode, so my apologies, this totally seems to be an issue with my setup.  

If you could please delete my test response below thank you

Thank you @Slaverty for confirming that it works fine. The test response is removed as requested. 

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,336)