cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve_hendy
Resolver I
Resolver I

Tell us what you think Survey

Please disable the tell us what you think survey.  It keeps scrolling the screen off topic.  This is most annoying.  Or give an option to disable it.  It is nearly always showing in my case as I have two screens, one for coding and one to look at the forum.

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @steve_hendy 
Thank you for reaching out and posting in the community! We appreciate your feedback.

The 'What you think' survey popup appears after 90 days once signed in user closes it. If user is working in community without sign in by using private window, survey popup does not have a way to know that user has closed it already.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and being part of the Power Apps Community!

Regards,
Kinjal

I am signed in and it is still popping up.

Hello @steve_hendy,

Thank you for the confirmation. I will pass the information to the team and keep you updated on the same as we are working continuously to make the community better.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (1,967)