cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve_hendy
Resolver I
Resolver I

Tell us what you think Survey

Please disable the tell us what you think survey.  It keeps scrolling the screen off topic.  This is most annoying.  Or give an option to disable it.  It is nearly always showing in my case as I have two screens, one for coding and one to look at the forum.

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @steve_hendy 
Thank you for reaching out and posting in the community! We appreciate your feedback.

The 'What you think' survey popup appears after 90 days once signed in user closes it. If user is working in community without sign in by using private window, survey popup does not have a way to know that user has closed it already.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and being part of the Power Apps Community!

Regards,
Kinjal

I am signed in and it is still popping up.

Hello @steve_hendy,

Thank you for the confirmation. I will pass the information to the team and keep you updated on the same as we are working continuously to make the community better.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (3,225)