cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerOutage
Helper I
Helper I

Validate Email?

Not sure what changed, but I'm no longer able to create or reply to posts.
This forum appears to be an issue:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/bd-p/mpp_power_portals

I'm not able to view all of the error message, but here is what I grabbed from the page HTML.

<input placeholder="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page." disabled="disabled" class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page.">

2 REPLIES 2
Kinjal_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @PowerOutage,

Thank you for reaching out and posting!

May we please suggest you to try again in private browser or after clearing cache? 

Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Try what again in a private browser?

I'm able to create a post in this forum and reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel News & Announcements 768460.png

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Users online (4,471)