cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Vdk
Frequent Visitor

Why can't I give kudos?

Dear,

I wanted to upvote some great ideas from the community, but suddenly I cannot do that anymore.
I see on your help page the following explanation:

Why can't I give Kudos to some messages?

There are a few reasons why you might not be able to give Kudos to a post.

• You've already given Kudos to this message (you can only give them once).
  • You wrote the message (you can't Kudo your own messages).
  • Your community manager wants you to give Kudos only to a message that starts a thread and not to replies.
  • Your community manager has turned Kudos off for a message or a forum.
  • Your community manager has frozen Kudos for this message. You can still see how many Kudos the message has received, but you can't Kudo it any more.

But I didn't give kudos already, it's not my own message, it's no reply. So the only thing that's left is: community manager has turned it off or has frozen it. 

Because it's not 1 message, but a lot of messages that are newly inputted. I don't quite understand why the community manager has turned it of or has frozen it. 

Thanks for the feedback.
Kind regards,
Ashley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@Ashley_Vdk - Thank you for reaching out with your issue.  Is this happening on all posts or a specific post?  Please advise and we will look into this.

Heather H.

Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@Ashley_Vdk - Thank you for reaching out with your issue.  Is this happening on all posts or a specific post?  Please advise and we will look into this.

Heather H.

Community Manager

Dear Heather,

It was on a couple of posts, but unfortunately I did not save them and now I can't find them back.

I tested it out today and now I can give kudos again. I don't quite understand what happened Thursday.

Thanks for reaching out.

heaher_italent
Administrator
Administrator

@Ashley_Vdk  - Thank you for letting me know, it could be that you were not signed in at the time that this happened.  It is also suggested that you clear your cache from time to time.  Please let me know if this happens again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,585)