cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

how to post the question to community

My Flows are failing with conenction / Auth failures. I have tried to update the couple of times and couldnt resolve it.  i like to post the questiont o comunicty to know is there any work around. I am at this link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/FlowForum/label-name/connect.... and did not see any option given for me "new message"even after search for auth failures word in search bar. 

how to post a new question to community

thanks

Jyothi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Administrator
4 REPLIES 4
Administrator
Administrator
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to change the popup X any Y coordinate on gallery  On Select event. suppose i have gallery which is having 6 rows. when i click on first row popup shows on first row and when i click on 6th row popup should show on 6th row.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks in Advance

Regular Visitor

I tried to use the Email Screen in Power apps. The default code is below. It worked before, now when I click the send email icon, nothing happens. I did check to be sure I am connected to Outlook365.

/*Create semicolon separated list of people to email, send the email, reset subject & message fields*/          
Set(_emailRecipientString, Concat(MyPeople, Mail & ";"));          
Office365Outlook.SendEmail(_emailRecipientString, TextEmailSubject2.Text, TextEmailMessage2.Text, {Importance:"Normal"});          
Reset(TextEmailSubject2);          
Reset(TextEmailMessage2);          
Clear(MyPeople);Navigate('HQ-SCR-SUCCESS')

Hey there!

Thanks for posting to the Power Automate Community!

I see that you are looking for assistance with solving an issue, and there is a much better place here on the community site to look for that solution. Please head over to the "Get Help With Power Automate" section and search for threads containing a solution to your issue. If you can't find a solution, feel free to create a new post and include plenty of details. Someone will most likely respond in 48hrs or less. Thanks again for posting to the Power Automate community!

Cheers!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (66,506)