cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrishM13
Helper II
Helper II

ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded - Approval Email Flow

Hi, 

I have the following flow where a user submits a response on a Form and the flow send the document for approval/rejection to the email address supplied in the flow.

However, when the outcome email needs to send from the same email address, it does not work. 

This is the flow after it runs:

DrishM13_1-1619603003764.png

DrishM13_2-1619603064178.pngDrishM13_3-1619603114036.png

This is where the error comes up - am not sure if it is because the flow is connected to my email? 

Is there a permission to open it up as this needs to be used by the entire organization?

DrishM13_4-1619603195503.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @DrishM13 it seems that the Managers Email is forbidden i.e that email ID is not authenticated to send an email.

On behalf of that person there is a setting in CRM which you will have to turn on for all the managers who's emails will be used. here is the blog link for the same.

How Send Email from Another User in CRM. (cloudfronts.com)

In simpler Terms you are sending an email on behalf of someone in your organization. for which that person needs to let you send an email on behalf of his email ID

Hope that helps !

Let me know in case of any Issues.
If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up.
Thanks and Regards,
 Vidit 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
DrishM13
Helper II
Helper II

This is the output that I get:

{"message":"You are not authorized to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account.","code":"ErrorSendAsDenied","originalMessage":"The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the right to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account., Cannot submit message."},"source":"office365-we.azconn-we-01.p.azurewebsites.net"}}

ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @DrishM13  Hope you are doing well ! 

Are you trying to send the Email to the same Manager Email entered in your Form ?

DrishM13
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @ViditGholam  - well thank you.

I am trying to get the outcome email either approved or rejected sent from the managers email address but it is not working. 

I added it here in the flow but then the flow fails.

DrishM13_0-1619604233640.png

ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @DrishM13 it seems that the Managers Email is forbidden i.e that email ID is not authenticated to send an email.

On behalf of that person there is a setting in CRM which you will have to turn on for all the managers who's emails will be used. here is the blog link for the same.

How Send Email from Another User in CRM. (cloudfronts.com)

In simpler Terms you are sending an email on behalf of someone in your organization. for which that person needs to let you send an email on behalf of his email ID

Hope that helps !

Let me know in case of any Issues.
If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up.
Thanks and Regards,
 Vidit 

View solution in original post

Thank you very much @ViditGholam  - I suspected that but hoped there was a possible other solution. Thank you. 

ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

If I Find any I will Let you know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (30,823)