cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bkrlee1
Level: Power Up

Added Column to SQL table but not showing in flow.

Hi All,

Apologies as this is probably something very easy but I can't for the life of me find it.

I've created a flow which connects to an azure sql database successfully, It creates records and updates them. I've added another column to the SQL table but the column is not showing in flow. It's just a varchar(50) column. Is there a button to update the schema of the table so it shows as a parameter in the sql update action on flow please? Don't fancy recreating the whole sql part of flow everything I add a new column lol.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Added Column to SQL table but not showing in flow.

Hi @bkrlee1,

When testing this issue with SQL Server on-premises, the newly added columns could be synced to the flow after refreshing the browser.

Could you try to refresh the browser or wait for a moment to sync the table changes?

I guess it might be a sync issue.

Please let me know if you are still having the issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Lisa2
Level: Power Up

Hi @v-yamao-msft @bkrlee1 

I'm dealing with a similar issue as well, however with deleted columns from a SQL table.

I've deleted columns from a table in an on-premises SQL Server database, and the updated columns are not disappearing in the flow. This is while I'm using the SQL Server "Insert Rows V2" connector.

Is this a known issue? How long should a sync take to occur?

Regards,

Lisa

AVividLight
Level: Powered On

I've been having this same issue for a few months. Recreating the connection to our on-prem gateway certainly does fix things, but that's becoming more of a hassle as we build out more Flows. Is there any update on this issue @v-yamao-msft @v-bacao-msft?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,655)