cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dBrand
Helper III
Helper III

Added Stored Procedure not available in SQL Transform Power Query list

When using a SQL Transform Power Query in my flow, using a Connector I already had set up to my on-prem SQL database, I went back and created a new SQL Stored Procedure (SP) that I will need to call. But I do not see the newly added SP in the SQL Transform to pick. Is there a way to force a refresh so Power Automate see's it's been added?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Changed it to a VIEW and it shows up and works. It seems it doesn't support Stored Procedures with the Gateway (I assume). THanks for feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Krishna92
Microsoft
Microsoft

@dBrand 

Could you please try removing the data card and re-add it again in flow and check if you are able to see the stored procedure created.

Also could you please check on SQL server if the stored procedure has been successfully created or not.

Please try EXEC STORED PROCEDURE NAME and run the query if you are able to see the result it indicates that the stored procedure has been created and is running successfully.

If this information helps you with resolution, please consider giving a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

Changed it to a VIEW and it shows up and works. It seems it doesn't support Stored Procedures with the Gateway (I assume). THanks for feedback.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,388)