cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KevinB_GGW
Level: Powered On

Adobe Sign vs Adobe DC

The Adobe Sign connector will be of great help in solving an issue with signing and managing policy documents.  

My organization has an Adobe DC for Teams license, but when I try to create an Adobe Sign connection and sign in using my Adobe ID, the create connection process doesn't finish.  I talked to Adobe, and they said that "Fill and Sign" within Adobe DC is the same functionality as the standalone Adobe Sign web service.

Does the Adobe Sign connector only work with the web service? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Adobe Sign vs Adobe DC

Hi @KevinB_GGW,

I also encountered this problem when I first tested it, but after many attempts, it will jump to the correct authorization interface and complete the action.

I think this is a problem with the redirect URL setting of the Adobe Sign connector. It should be a jump to the authorization interface, not the home page.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinB_GGW

Have spent more time experimenting with Adobe DC, and it is clear that the e-signature functionality is using Adobe Sign.  

So my issue appears to be an issue with validating credentials.

Any help would be much appreciated

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @KevinB_GGW,

I am afraid I can't reproduce your issue because I don't have an Adobe DC for Teams license.

But I created the Adobe Sign connection by using the free trial account registered on the Adobe sign website.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html

Image reference:

13.PNG

For more details on the Adobe Sign connector, please refer to link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/adobesign/

Best Regards,

Barry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
KevinB_GGW

Thanks, Barry.  

I'll try to create a free account and see if that works, but it is important that I be able to do it from our Adobe for Teams environment.

I guess I'll have to put in a support ticket if I still have problems.

Keving

KevinB_GGW

I created a free account and it worked.  But when I deleted the connector and attempted to create the connector again, the sign-in process during the connector creation dialogue behaved as it had with my existing Adobe account, that is, instead of completing the action, it simply logged into my Adobe account.

AdobeSignConnectorLogin.JPG

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @KevinB_GGW,

I also encountered this problem when I first tested it, but after many attempts, it will jump to the correct authorization interface and complete the action.

I think this is a problem with the redirect URL setting of the Adobe Sign connector. It should be a jump to the authorization interface, not the home page.

Best Regards,

Barry

View solution in original post

KevinB_GGW

It worked when I just tried it.  Thanks!

knotta

I'm having the same problem. Each time I try to sign in, and enter my credentials, it takes me to the Adobe Sign web page, which then doesn't fix the connection. 

It appears from this solution that i'm just supposed to "keep trying?" That doesn't seem like a solution to me.

rjhale

Agreed.  That's certainly not a solution. 

I'm experiencing the same problem where the enterprise sign in simply redirects me to Adobe Sign, but the Flow connection is never fully established.  If I close the window, the Flow never establishes the connection. 

Any help getting this resolved would be much appreciated.  Thanks. 

SteffenH

Has there been a solution to this yet? i can't get it to work. My free trial works fine, but when using the account for produciton and after paying.....it just spins. 

KevinB_GGW

After a very frustrating time navigating all of this (without a ton of help from MS or Adobe), we learned that the only Sign license that supports the Flow integration is the Adobe Sign for Enterprise license.    It is actually in the fine print of the documentation, but we only figured it out after purchasing the Adobe Sign for Teams license.  

We went ahead and purhased the enterprise license for a single user, and I have successfully created the flow; it works like a charm

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,050)