cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZachJayy
Helper III
Helper III

Adobe Sign

I am working on a flow intended to trigger from one Adobe Sign agreement being created, pull that information, and burst out other agreements. 

In the trigger, When an event occurs, I am making the scope a specific resource, shown below:

Capture.JPG

What, exactly, is supposed to be put here for Resource ID? I have attempted using the wid in the Web Form URL, the full URL, nothing seems to be working and I am struggling to find documentation detailing this. Any help will be greatly, greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
ZachJayy
Helper III
Helper III

This issue is still open. I've attempted several other types of unique identifier and still cannot get the connection established.

Bump

Bump. Still really need some assistance with this issue.
vanderben
Helper I
Helper I

Resource ID should be the Agreement ID, Web Form ID, etc. This is used in the scenario, for example, that I want to send an agreement and I then want to have the trigger to subscribe to that specific agreement to trigger that flow. In that case, I would be the Agreement ID after the Agreement is created into the Resource ID so it can trigger when the event occurs for that specific resource.

In all practical senses, though, you probably wouldn't subscribe to the event "When an agreement is created" and have a specific Resource ID unless your trigger wasn't at the start of your flow but instead embedded later on after a send agreement step.

It's currently set up as a child flow triggered out of another process and it gets passed the agreement ID

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,839)