cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mowafakgabal
Helper II
Helper II

App was working fine but stopped working with Bad Gateway Error

Every thing was working fine for months, suddenly last 5 days, I'm getting "Connector Error" unable to access and I get this message

Capture.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mowafakgabal,

I noticed that the screenshot provided in your first post shows that you don't have permission to access the resource. Does this problem still exist after you fix the connection? Please make sure you currently have access to this.

As for the SharePoint-connection you need to fix frequently, I have not encountered a similar problem here. You could try to solve it in the following ways:

1. Delete all SharePoint connections and create a new connection to see if the issue still exists.
  2. Clear your browser cache or use another browser, then update or create a new connection.
  3. Update the password for the SharePoint account and then update or create a new connection.

Please take a try and let me know if issue still exist.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thank you for support and help.

Yes, every time I go to Connections and Fix the Connections, I'm able to access, but again, the Connections drop dow after 15 minutes.

5 days ago our IT upgraded my desktop to a new one, when I was setting up new machine, I thought I should try Microsoft Edge, so I added Work/School account.

I logged to Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Flow through Microsoft Edge Browser, I used to use Google Chrome.

When I faced this problem, I forced log-out of Microsoft Account from all devices (Desktops, Laptops, SmartPhones ... everything)

Then I accessed Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Flow through Google Chrome

Now, everything is working fine

3 REPLIES 3
mowafakgabal
Helper II
Helper II

Every 15-20 min, my connectors are disabled, I click on fix, it takes me to login, then it fails again after 15-20 min.

I created another connector, and it is doing the same.

Capture.PNG

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mowafakgabal,

I noticed that the screenshot provided in your first post shows that you don't have permission to access the resource. Does this problem still exist after you fix the connection? Please make sure you currently have access to this.

As for the SharePoint-connection you need to fix frequently, I have not encountered a similar problem here. You could try to solve it in the following ways:

1. Delete all SharePoint connections and create a new connection to see if the issue still exists.
  2. Clear your browser cache or use another browser, then update or create a new connection.
  3. Update the password for the SharePoint account and then update or create a new connection.

Please take a try and let me know if issue still exist.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for support and help.

Yes, every time I go to Connections and Fix the Connections, I'm able to access, but again, the Connections drop dow after 15 minutes.

5 days ago our IT upgraded my desktop to a new one, when I was setting up new machine, I thought I should try Microsoft Edge, so I added Work/School account.

I logged to Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Flow through Microsoft Edge Browser, I used to use Google Chrome.

When I faced this problem, I forced log-out of Microsoft Account from all devices (Desktops, Laptops, SmartPhones ... everything)

Then I accessed Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Flow through Google Chrome

Now, everything is working fine

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,362)