Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Attach Flow to existing Sharepoint List

Hello together

I have the following situation:

I need to import a Flow which has already a configured "When a new Item is created" trigger. During the Import the connection to sharepoint is reconfigured. The List, to which the Flow is attached to already has items. So as sonn as the import is finished, the Flow starts running since it sees that the list already has items and considers them as new. Is there a way to avoid that the flow is recognising existing items in a list as new items even if they have been there before the flow was imported?

Thanks for you help on this one. Btw: The reason why I import the Flows is that I have to hand the Flows from one Service Acount to another and i thought, that this would be the easiest way.

Best Regards,

Martin

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Attach Flow to existing Sharepoint List

I often using hidden text columns that change and flag at different points in time for stuff like this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,828)