cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_Burgess
Regular Visitor

Authorization Issue with "Send an HTTP request to Azure DevOps" Connector

Hi,

I am trying to connect to Azure DevOps using the "Send an HTTP request to Azure DevOps" connector to pull back license usage info using:

https://vsaex.dev.azure.com/{Organisation}/_apis/userentitlementsummary?api-version=6.0-preview.1

I successfully retrieve this info if I simply paste this into a browser however using the connector in Power Automate I get the error "The user 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx' is not authorized to access this resource." 

I am a project collection administrator and the setting "Third party application access via OAuth" is enabled. I have also deleted the and reconnected the connection.

The request 

https://vssps.dev.azure.com/{ORGANISATION}/_apis/identities?searchFilter=General&filterValue={EMAIL_...

Any ideas if it is possible to retrieve the license information from DevOps?

Regards,

Luke

1 REPLY 1
SamWest17

I'm having the same issue. A solution to this would be greatly appreciated as we have clients that have RBAC as a requirement for software and DevOps is seriously lacking in that regard.

An export button, per project for users and their roles would solve this problem. Similar to the export button that each organization has for users and their Access Type/License.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,954)