cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Bad Gateway : Error 502

My flow used to work perfectly : When a new file is dropped in one particular folder in onedrive, i get an email.

Since July 11th, my flow give me a Bad Gateway" message :

{
"error": {
"code": 502,
"source": "flow-apim-msmanaged-na-eastus2-01.azure-apim.net",
"clientRequestId": "b1d0b56d-a837-4974-8f5d-c8b6ccda4ecc",
"message": "BadGateway",
"innerError": {
"status": 502,
"message": "Unable to connect to the remote server.\r\n inner exception: An error occurred while sending the request.\r\n inner exception: Unable to connect to the remote server\r\n inner exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 40.108.138.90:443",
"source": "api.connectorp.svc.ms"
}
}

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you !

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Bad Gateway : Error 502

Capture2.JPG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ovo ,

I have tested it on my side and hasn't met the same issue.

Did the issue happen on some files or all files when you dropped files?

You could try the following methods:

• Recreate the connection of OneDrive connector, or you could recreate a similar Flow to test.
  • Clear your browser cache and delete cookies then do a similar test.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

I have the same issue and I have tried deleting all one drive connections. Created a new one. Still I have the same issue.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am having the same issue, this issue is profoundly annoying, it works well today tomorrow it wont, as of now saving the flow fixes the issue temporarily but its not a long term solution, please please have a fix for this. 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I had this issue last week, then sporadic failures. If you look at the specific error message it gives you a hint as to what exactly the cause is. Support has not been useful as they will just go over the whole rebuild reconnect song and dance.

In my specific error it stated office svc failure:

Power Automate - Bad Gateway 502 -1.18.20.JPG

The body message gives detail of what exactly is failing as not all 502 gateways are created equal.

My issue was eventually sent over to the sharepoint group. Who knows if it belongs there as the issue has gone away on its own again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (9,753)