cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad Gateway: Error 504

Hi,

My Flow was working just fine until 2 hours ago, now i keep getting Bad Gateway Error 504 Time Out for each test.

It fails on "Add row into table" step, i have 2 steps like this, each for 2 different tables, one works just fine and the other keeps timing out, any suggestions?

{
"error": {
"code": 504,
"source": "flow-apim-europe-001-westeurope-01.azure-apim.net",
"clientRequestId": "02d59bcc-906d-450a-b416-987ab833666b",
"message": "BadGateway",
"innerError": {
"status": 504,
"message": "Request to Graph API has timed out.\r\nclientRequestId: 02d59bcc-906d-450a-b416-987ab833666b\r\nserviceRequestId: 2d0bf84a-47c8-41ff-9279-8667f7f8f827;161bbfbc-c727-4c7e-a2d1-c10832d9f415;1d1fd46b-f9d9-4cc3-9d46-4ad444f6e39d",
"source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
}
}
}
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you still have the issue?

The 504 Gateway Timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser.

Please resubmit the request and try it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

This could be a temporary issue especially it was working earlier. 

Please see this thread

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Flow-error-HTTP-status-code-504-Gateway-Timeout/td-p/369728

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you still have the issue?

The 504 Gateway Timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser.

Please resubmit the request and try it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is working now :)!

rachelconlee

hello, I am having this same issue. It has been happening since about April. No one is able to help resolve internally. I had the flow set up and it was working initially. But it quickly began to degrade. It started with duplicating the action (it would attempt to add a row to the table 3 times and say the flow failed but it would add three rows with data to my table). Then it began to just add rows with no data. Currently if it runs it fails and only adds blank rows. Is there anything I can do to resolve? I have tried completely scrapping the flow and creating a new one.  The error is "Bad Gateway 504" - Gateway time out after a little more than 15 min. When the flow was running correctly it executed in closer to 15 seconds.

rachelconlee_0-1609864983415.png

Hi there,

I  have the same exact issue, have you found a solution to this?

Andy_L

I have the exact same issue too.

Did we solve this guys?

@mamiker 

@rachelconlee 

rmortier
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue today on a Flow that's been working for 8+ months. Any resolution?

I managed to resolve my issue by reducing the size of my Excel workbook. It wasn't even that big (1MB) but I removed a bunch of old records from it and reduced its size in half which allowed my flows to start working again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,643)