Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lewis_ward1
Helper I
Helper I

Bad Gateway Error

Good Afternoon, 

My flows have been working normally up till Thursday last week when I started to notice them failing more and then imputing blank line in my excel document.

It seems to be doing on some but not others, I have seen it on all of my flows that require an input to Excel. 

I have checked the connection and this is still valid. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, it adds some and not others.

Can anyone assist. 

Flow Failed.png

2 REPLIES 2
sss
Microsoft
Microsoft

Once a worksheet has an global filter flag (the worksheet has an filtered autofilter) equal to true, the rows insertion will fail. 

One workaround for this kind of worksheet is create and remove (reset) the autofilter in the worksheet.

Good Afternoon,

I have removed all filters on the table and even rebuilt the flow and changed the table name etc. 

The form side is working in terms of all the details are there. 

However on the add row to table it is:

1) Adding a blank row 

2) Then undertaking a retry

3) It then adds the information (Sometimes)

4) Then shows a fail on the flow history. 

It used to work like a dream but just overnight it has stopped working.

Can you think of anything else as it is driving me mad. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (36,170)